HerStory & Women's History Library Resources
Books & Other Online Resources
- Acosta, TP; Winegarten, R. (2003). Las Tejanas 300 Years of History. 1st ed. Austin: University of Texas Press, 2003.
- Broyles-Gonzalez, Y. (2012). Re-Membering Chelo Silva: The Bolero in Chicana Perspective (Women’s Bodies and Voices in Postrevolutionary Urbanization: The Bohemian, Urban, and Transnational). In Performing the US Latina and Latino Borderlands (p. 146–). Indiana University Press.
- Orozco, C. (2020). Agent of change: Adela Sloss-Vento, Mexican American civil rights activist and Texas feminist. Austin, Tex.: University of Texas Press.
- Quiroz, A. (Ed.). (2015). Leaders of the Mexican American generation : Biographical essays. University Press of Colorado.
- Rio Writers. (1983). One hundred women of the Rio Grande Valley of Texas. Austin, Tex.: Eakin Press.
- Roberson, S.L. (2022). Women across time = Mujeres a través del tiempo : sixteen influential South Texas women. Texas A&M University Press.