1. In what year did the Battle of Iwo Jima occur?
- February 1, 1945
- June 7, 1995
- February 19, 1945
- April 6, 2018
2. Where is Iwo Jima located?
3. Why was the Battle of Iwo Jima important to the US?
- It was the first battle in Japan territory
- There were the first ones to arrive
- Because they won
- The United States likes it
4. In what city in the Rio Grande Valley is the Monument of Iwo Jima located?
- San Juan
5. Why was the monument of Iwo Jima made?
- Because it was a remembrance of the battle
- They like the picture
- They wanted a statue
- It important to the city
6. Where did Harlon Block went to school?
7. Which event made Harlon Block famous?
- The Battle of Iwo Jima
- The rising of the flag
- World War II
8. How many monuments of the rising of the flag are in the United States?
9. What is chronological order?
- the order of events
10. When is Harlon Block birthday?